Ayurvedic Herbs That Can Help You Make a Difference
When it comes to herbs, Ayurveda has a long list to choose from. The treatment of PCOD involves a mix of various herbs that help boost the reproductive system and strike a hormonal balance.
Here’s a list for your reference:
- Shatavari:It is a rich source of vitamins A, C, B1, B2, and C that helps improve insulin sensitivity and enhances fertility.
- Turmeric: Turmeric comprises great healing properties that detoxify women’s reproductive system and removes acne.
- Shilajit: The anti-inflammatory properties of this herb can boost immunity, rejuvenate the reproductive system, and prevents iron deficiency in women.
- Cinnamon: Aside from its amazing taste and fragrance, cinnamon regulates blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, and boosts fertility.
- Vibhitaki: It is a plant that can significantly help improve sugar metabolism and cure digestive problems.
- Neem: Neem is a medicinal herb with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that offer varied benefits such as treatment of acne and other skin disorders.
- Amala: Widely known as a rich source of vitamin C; Amala or Emblica Officinalis helps with PCOD weight loss and decreases inflammation. It promotes a healthy digestive system and also strengthens the immune system.
- Ashwagandha: An organic energizer and an ideal remedy for controlling mood swings. It is an exceptional herb that works well in dealing with external and internal stresses.
- Karavellaka: Bitter in taste, it contains anti-diabetic properties that help relieve inflammation, prevents cancer, and cure digestive issues.
Bear in mind, Ayurvedic treatment takes time but offers positive results that last long. In case of any queries or suggestions, kindly leave a comment below. You may also schedule a consultation with an expert by giving us a call at +91 9216544447.